Featured Post

SOME THINGS I LEARNED THIS WEEK

I learned that when you write, do not waste the reader's time by explaining something in too much, unnecessary detail, so that something...

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Wasabi in Water System, Crocodiles Charged by Lauren Scherer

    Recently the water in Charlotte, North Carolina has been spicy in flavor, and it was found that a group of crocodiles from downtown New York's sewers have been collecting wasabi from sushi restaurants and crawling through the sewers all the way to Charlotte and piping wasabi into the water system for unknown reasons.

    One person from Charlotte says, "I was so sad when I accidentally dropped my sushi in my glass of water-I'm still working on using chopsticks-but it actually tasted amazing!"

    A crocodile from NY says, "Snap, bite bite, snap roar."

    One crocodile mistook some green thinking putty for wasabi, resulting in multiple clogged pipes.

    One woman in Charlotte who's allergic to wasabi died last night after chewing on a pen that had gotten water spilled on it.

    One crocodile called the situation, "Snap roar, bite."

No comments:

Post a Comment