Featured Post

SOME THINGS I LEARNED THIS WEEK

I learned that when you write, do not waste the reader's time by explaining something in too much, unnecessary detail, so that something...

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

SOME THINGS I LEARNED THIS WEEK

I learned that when you write, do not waste the reader's time by explaining something in too much, unnecessary detail, so that something that should be explained in a minute is explained in ten minutes. You do not want to lose the reader's trust this way. -- Darrel Zhao

I learned that you have to revise, because nothing is ever perfect on the first try. -- Sammi Lenertz



Something I’ve learned is, that in fantasy you can’t just make it up. You need to set up your own government. Make new type of people. Recreate democracy. I also learned that my favorite authors got rejected a bunch of times. I just can’t believe such good books were rejected!  -- by Sigalit Cassuto

I learned how to properly write journalism. -- Lauren Scherer


No comments:

Post a Comment