Featured Post

SOME THINGS I LEARNED THIS WEEK

I learned that when you write, do not waste the reader's time by explaining something in too much, unnecessary detail, so that something...

Friday, June 29, 2018

My Hobbies by Kevin Samey

Have you ever had somethings you where really good at? Have you wanted to expand on them? Well, I have. As a kid, I wasn’t really good at anything. I was like any other kid. Until, When I was a bit older I started to read and write a lot. I also liked art. Around then I played A LOT of video games. Eventually, My Brother and I made a Youtube channel. I would make the art for the channel and make animations too. While he would play video games to keep content going.

Before this, we had a twitch channel where we would live stream us playing games. Unfortunately, we were figured out and were told to stop by an older sibling. But we didn’t stop. In order to be more secretive we moved to Youtube where we could post videos occasionally in secret. We would still live stream on twitch every once in a while.

When it came to art, I was a PRODIGY. (In my opinion.) I would draw my ideas and sketches until we made Youtube and Twitch and I would have to make channel art. I had Potential. I had raw and untamed power. Now I use that power to draw ideas and make animations while still having fun. I still play games on the channel, but I prefer making animations.

I still read and write a lot. Heck, I’m reading and writing right now. Anyways, what I’m trying to say is there’s always something that someone is good at. Find yours and keep doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment